My mom came through her surgery today. They had to remove a little over half of her stomach, to get all the ulcers out. She is happy about the opportunity to loose weight, but not really a great way to lose the weight.
On a fun note, my brother took my niece home from the hospital because she is not old enough to go back in moms room. So they are home and my niece goes and gets the phone and puts it in my brothers lap and starts pointing to the phone and tells him MiMi. You see she is only 1 1/2 and she can't say Aunt Amy, so she calls me MiMi. So anyway, he calls me and begs me to talk to her. So he hands her the phone and she says, Hi MiMi, love you, she gives me a kiss and a hug and says bye bye. And hands the phone back to my brother. He just laughed and said well I guess she just wanted to hear your voice.
How sweet is that?? I wish she was closer, but she lives in Ohio, she is coming to see me during spring break. I can't wait to see my girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think someone loves her MiMi!
ReplyDelete