Friday

I talked to my dad this morning, Mom is doing lots better. Her fever broke and they took the tube out of her nose.(It was to make sure all the yuk was out of her stomach). She was going to have something to eat for the first time since Sunday afternoon. She has been on IV's since the surgery. Dad says she is looking like herself again, which is good, said she has color back in her cheeks.:)

Didn't get to talk to Alli, she hadn't had her nap so she was grumpy.:( But I did get to talk to her on Mon and Tues.--someone must have made her upset on Tues because she was talking a mile a minute Tuesday night. She is so funny, she always gives me kisses and tells me she loves me. She misses Mom, she and Granny are tight, Dad said she's been crying for her the last couple nights, which makes me almost cry. Jack wants to talk to mom too, but she hasn't been up to talking on the phone, but Dad said she should be able to talk to him today. So we are going to call her after school.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your mom is recovering well. I hate being so far from my parents...it's one on the hardest things about living here. But having great neighbors is one of the best! :o) Love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that your mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete