It has been a long couple of weeks. Busy, busy. I am in a blog slump. I do the same thing over and over everyday and I am getting tired. Ever feel like its a never ending cyle? Kidos to school, clean house, laundry, grocery store, pick up kid from school, take kid to after school activities, make dinner, do homework, go to bed, get up and start all over. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Spring break is in a week and 2 days and I can't wait. We are going away for a long weekend to San Antonio and I can't wait, Jack has no idea we are going so it will be a nice surprise for him when we pack up the car and head south.
Then when we get back the next week my sister and her family are coming for a long weekend. She is counting the days till she gets here, she needs a break too.
I got to talk to Alli today, that was fun, as always. My sister has her saying Jack its so cute. Jack can't wait for them to come down and visit too, he loves his EC. When he was a baby he could not say Lisa and it came out EC, and it has stuck ever since. So my sister and I both have nick names from our niece or nephew.
I am Mimi to Alli and she is EC to Jack. And even our brother and parents call us by our nicknames.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment