Well tonight is Bunco, and I can't wait. I haven't seen some of my girlfriends since last bunco; and that is weird because we all live in the same hood.
Today has been one of those days, were you get all your errands run but you still feel that you didn't get anything accomplished. I wanted to go to the Family Search center and do some more research on our family history, but it just didn't happen. Maybe next week, they got the microfilm in that I requested so I need to get there; my plan is next Tues., I'm crossing my fingers that it will work out so I can Tues.
I did get some cool new this week, my sister bought the plane tickets so she and Alli, and Frank will be here on Mar. 26, can't wait to see my girl & Lisa and Frank. But you all know how I feel about my girl.
Jack is so excited he cant wait for my sister to get here, she is a big soccer player so they are going to have lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment