Monday

Its Monday

Well the weekend has passed, we have a busy weekend. Jack's soccer game was Saturday afternoon, and we won!!!!!!!!!! 5-1 The boys have moved up in rank this season and this was on 2nd win of the spring season. They played their hearts out, good job Eagles. Jack was goalie the 2nd half, he loves that position, I think alot of it has to do with that, that was my sisters position when she played soccer. Unfortunately when they were here last week, the game got canceled because it was just to windy and cold. I did take pictures of him in goal on Sat to send to her.

So now that it is Monday a new week time to do all that fun mommy stuff, laundry, cleaning, and helping with homework. I really do love my life as a mommy there is nothing better. Especially when you have a kid as cool as Jack!! Love you boo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment