What a weekend we had, Friday was a blast. Coffee with the girls from the 'hood. We all went to Starbucks for coffee and ended up staying for 2 hours. And of course most of those two hours I had my girlfriend Tami's baby in my arms. Love that little guy, he is so cute. Andrea and Ann our hood picture takers, of course had their cameras out, I told Tami as many pictures there are of me holding Jake people would think he's mine. But that wouldn't be a bad thing thought right? After coffee we all went and ran quick errands because the kids were getting out of school at noon, so of course we all decide its picnic time at the park. After all the kids are picked up and we moms grab out lunch we head to the park so we can of course talk and eat. Because we didn't get to talk that much at coffee.--lol--
Easter was a fun day, I got to cook dinner of course something I love to do, and we had friends over and had a great time. Jack and his friends played their game systems and watched movies, while the grown-ups drank wine and talked and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
Now its Monday, a start of a new day and week. God is good, He has blessed us with so much. At church yesterday, we started the I AM SECOND series, and I am really trying to make sure I am second, its going to take lots of prayer and hard work on my part. But the reward is TOTALLY worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment