Tuesday

Catchin' Up

Okay I know I said I was going to be better at posting, but you know what they say about good intentions. Here it it the end of Sept. what a month we have had; Mom, Dad and Alli came down for Labor Day weekend. I cant get over how much my niece has changed, she has gotten so big. And she acts just like my sister, don't know if thats good or bad (lol).

Then the next weekend was Jack's birthday party, lots of fun, food and friends, I think there was close to 50 people in my house. But I was in heaven, most of you know how much I love to entertain, so I was right in my element.

I am back to teaching Kizscience and still love it, the kids are so funny, they get very excited over everything. I am also a Mentor Mom for a mom's group at church. My first meeting is Sept 28 so I am nervous and excited. Can't wait to see what God has in store for me though this opportunity. Also found a Mom's In Touch group for PISD, for those of you who don't know what that is----its a group of moms that get together on a weekly basis and pray for the students in schools. Some pray for a certain school, others pray for the whole district. This Thursday is my first meeting, so that too is going to be exciting.

I am also the chair person for the Sock Hop this year, so all my Baker mom's be expecting a call:)
As you can see life is starting to get busy again.

Soccer started for Jack on Saturday, we lost 0-3 but the boys played hard. We move up to a bigger field and the boys were totally gassed after the game. Go Eagles!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment