Well we are into the 3rd day of school, and so far Jack loves it. His teacher is Ms. Watson, thankfully, because that is all he talked about all summer. I really want Ms. Watson, mom......
So a new adventure 4th grade, can't believe he is getting so big, he will be 11 years old on the 9th of Sept. I can't believe it, it seems like just yesterday he was running around in his diaper dancing to the theme song to the Scooby Doo cartoon.
Alli will be here in about a week, cant wait have not seen my girls since last summer, she has gotten so big. She is starting to form sentences and you can actually understand some of the things she says. It is still hard sometimes, but for 2 she is doing well.
I am going to try this school year to be better with my updates, but we will see.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is always a blessing when our children love school. I am dreading the day when Samantha says she hates school and doesn't want to go. She is now in a countdown to when school starts, she is excited, only 8 more days.
ReplyDelete