Sunday

Mom came home from the hospital yesterday. Talked to dad today and he said she is doing well-all things considering. I knew she would feel lots better once she got home, she HATES the hospital.

Got my dose of Alli tonight, I called the house and my brother answered the phone, and she asked him"MiMi" and he said yes its MiMi--so he handed her the phone and I got to talk to her for awhile. I think her daddy made her mad because she was telling me--Daddy and gibber-jabbering like you would not believe. She will be down here in about a month and a half and I can't wait. I miss my little Alli-cat.
Jack is excited tomorrow starts Kidzscience, its an after school program where they get to do all kinds of experiments--he can't wait. My class starts on Thursday so that will be fun, I will get to learn how to make pastries and how to properly ice and fondant cakes.

Life is getting so busy, I hope we will have time to breathe. Soccer practice, tutoring,class for mom,Bible study,work, etc. But life is good. Its all good in the hood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment