Friday

Can I relax now...please?

What a week. I wanted to know who thought stay-at-home moms stay at home?? Sometimes I think I do more now than when I worked full-time. I don't know how some women with lots of kids do it. Monday--I went and took the Census test, then went to Eddins Elem. to teach Kidzscience (which is way cool-according to the kindergartners), then off to soccer practice. Took my friends son Matteo home then we went home and got busy with home work. Tuesday-the inspection tag expired on Sat so had to have that done, then grocery store, then home to clean, fun stuff. After school it was homework, dinner and bed. Wed.--Bible Study, Eddins again to teach the younger kids Kidzscience class, then dinner to a friend, then pick up Jack from tutoring, Thurs--more Kidzscience at Folsom, then take my friends girls home, so Thursday wasn't as bad. Friday--what do I have to do today, I took treats up to school for the staff(it was treat the staff day), now I have to go mail my niece Alli's Val. Day present.( Which will be fun, cuz I love me some Alli) Then work tonight at the office up at the Drees model in the neighborhood.

Its so funny my girlfriend Cheryl and I have been playing phone tag all week, we literally live right across the street from each other, but I couldn't tell you the last time I saw her. We need to catch up, maybe we'll see each other this weekend.

Okay I am going to stop so I can go finish cleaning my house and go run my errands. Is it Saturday yet??? All I want to do is sleep!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment