Monday

Mothers Day

Yesterday was a good day, I got the cutest Mothers Day poem from Jack. And at 830am I got woken up by the the cutest little girl in the world. My phone is ringing at 830 and I just let it ring--then it rings immediately after the first call. So I get up and answer my phone, Hello I say and I get the sweetest little voice on the other end saying---Hi MiMi--Happy Mommy's Day--Wuv you-then you hear a kiss and a hug and the bye MiMi. Then my brother gets on the phone and says wasn't that the best--and of course I say yes. She just made my day.

Jack's Poem:
My Mother by Jack

My Mother is a beautiful mom
My Mother wonders about me
My Mother wants me to be safe
My Mother is a beautiful mom
My Mother feels happy when I am happy
My Mother worries about our life
My Mother cries when her family member dies
My Mother is a beautiful mom
My Mother understands when I am sad
My Mother says I love you
My Mother dreams I have a good future
My Mother is a beautiful mom

How sweet was that?? I am so blessed to have such a wonderful son and a wonderful family to share Mothers day.
So to all you mom out there I hope you had a great mothers day and always remember to cherish the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment