Wednesday

3 1/2 Days left of school

Well its almost time to say goodbye to 3rd grade, what a year. TAKS tests were this year and Jack passed both!! As Alli would say Yeah Jack!!
Tomorrow is the end of school party and we are going to have loads of fun, we are doing a "Fear Factor" type party. Thanks to my girlfriend Julia I didn't have to make all the gross stuff by myself. The kids are going to love it, they get to dig for worms, dig for eye balls, and I even found a recipe for a "kitty litter" cake, and boy does it look like it. Julia and I were grossing ourselves out making it this morning.

We have to go to school on Sat for a 1/2 day because of the icy storms we had earlier in the year, the kids are bumbed, but they are doing a camp Baker--its were they can move up to the next grade and see what next year will be like. And then the principle is going to grill burgers an dogs for the kids. So no real work, which is good.

Report cards come out next week, and it looks like Jack will be getting B's and C's which is good, Doug and I both have told him do your best. that's all we ask.

Can't wait for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment