Friday

Yeah Jack

We got Jack's report card and TAKS test results yesterday in the mail. He got 4 B's and 1 C. And he got a commended score on his Math TAKS test--he got a 37 out of 40. So as my niece Alli would say Yeah Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doug and I are so proud of him, he is spending the weekend with Doug's parents and when I called to tell him his score--he asked if I was kidding. He is so proud too; and he has every right to be. It is truly a wonderful thing, not only did he work hard to get there but his teacher Mrs. Stelly pushed him to do his best and so did Aimee his tutor. And of course we can't forget Ms. Hartsell from last year, who helped us get caught up on things we missed the previous year.
So proud of my baby, although he is not a baby anymore; he will be in 4th grade this year when school starts in the fall. Where did the time go??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment